Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nintendo Wii Zone Site

I found this cool site today that announces all types of stuff about the Nintendo Wii.

Nintendo Wii Zone

I've got to tell you that there are two games I am most looking forward to on the Wii:
Zelda: Twilight Princess
and
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

So Zelda is the classic, quintessential Nintendo Game (along with Mario Bros) and I absolutely love it. Every Zelda game I've played has been a blast. I absolutely loved the Gamecube, cell-shaded version, and I can't wait to see the graphics and controls of the Wii version. I'm also looking forward to the DS game (Phantom Hourglass) that comes out next March.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the Wii version of the incredibly popular Gamecube game Super Smash Bros. Melee. If you've never played this game, you don't know what you're missing. It's like a typical Street Fighter-like fighting game but with Nintendo characters on Speed! The number of items that fall can be totally insane at times and it is just non-stop fun and excitement. The sheer number of unlockables in the game is phenomenal and can keep you going for ages. The graphics on the new version look outstanding and I bet there are gonna be some awesome features with the new controller! Check out this page: New Images of Super Smash Bros. Brawl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home